Sunday, November 12, 2017

Blog Journal 10


As a teacher, I can use data collection (surveys) to keep track of my students' learning needs. This can be used on any grade level, and it can be given to the students in worksheet format. The survey can ask questions about what I as the teacher can do to improve and help my students learn better, which ways they learn best (visual, auditory, hands-on), and etc. Excel can be used in any grade level classroom as well. Teachers can use it to keep track of each student's grades on every assignment by their first and last name. It can also be used to calculate the class average, maximum, minimum, etc.

The topic I found most interesting while reading my classmates' blogs was the Independent Learning Project. It was interesting to see what my classmates chose to create. I saw Prezis, PowerPoints, Glogsters, posters, and more. It was cool to see everyone's choice of topic and the way they designed it.

The technology-related skill I would like to learn next is how to work Excel. I know the basis of data entry, but I would like to learn in depth the details about it. I can achieve this goal this by watching YouTube tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment