My previous experiences using technology include mainly using social media sites. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have had a huge influence on my life. I grew up using these and have become a little too familiar with them, as my parents might say. I use these three sites daily and have become a pro at posting, scrolling through my feed, and navigating on them. I am also very familiar with Word and Powerpoint. Going through school I used these for essays, assignments, and projects. I have used these extensively for school purposes and would say I am tech savvy when it comes to them. However, everything else I am not so tech savvy with and look forward to learning more about.
In this class I hope to learn material that will help me become a successful teacher. Technology is used in classrooms extensively in today's world, and to be able use these new methods of technology is an important skill to have. I am excited to master these methods of technology that I can bring to my classroom as a future educator and teach my class effectively using them.
Elizabeth, I totally agree with you. Using social media sites has been the most easiest way to use technology for me. I also enjoy using power point for majorly anything.
ReplyDelete